10 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Asare Prince Owusu
“Beauty has no gender” Words uttered from the lips of Celebrated Editorial and Makeup Artist Asare Prince Owusu. We love our male makeup artists because they make a statement that the beauty industry is not made for women only and they too can serve us looks, jaw dropping contours and highlights and lest not I forget, the banging brows.
What do you know about @thereal_asareprince except that he was nominated as the “Best Editorial Makeup Artist” at the 2018 Ghana Makeup Awards or he is master-brain behind Body Butter by Asare? Here are some cool facts you probably didn’t know.
1. Asare Prince Owusu started doing makeup at the age of 19
2. His first celebrity client was Becca
3.His signature look is a more natural , radiant look yet sophisticated.
4. When he is not slaying looks, he is avidly researching and practising makeup looks
5. His favourite food is Banku
6. His favourite genre of movie is Sci-fiction and drama
7. His Celebrity Crush is Amber Rose
8. If he had to choose between, Love, Makeup or Money, he would choose Love
9. If he could eat one food for the rest of his life, it would be Rice
10. His favourite makeup hack is using edge control or soap to set the eyebrow hairs in place
I hope you had as much fun reading this as I had writing it. There you have it, 10 things you probably didn’t know about Asare Prince. Please let me know if you would love to see more posts like this.