1. She could eat pasta every day of her life ?
Sacha is a self acclaimed pasta addict. In her own words “It would have to be pasta in any shape with olive oil, tomato, a little black pepper, spices and a sprinkle of parmesan cheese.”
2. Lipstick, Lipstick, Lipstick ?
Lipsticks are her favorite beauty products and honestly, it comes as no surprise, do you see how stunning she looks in those bold and vibrant SO Aesthetic lipstick shades?
3. She’s aerophobic ✈
Sacha Okoh is afraid of flying and says we might hate to sit beside her in the plane. (I highly doubt that) She still travels a lot though.
4. Her favourite artists are Pat McGrath, Samer Khouzami and Danessa Myricks
To sum it all, Sacha says,
The truth is there are so many makeup artists I love and admire both local and international who inspire me everyday for their creativity, work ethics, consistency and relevance in today’s society“
5. Sacha Okoh’s top product from the SO aesthetic makeup range is the ultra coverage matte finish foundation
This award winning foundation was made in Italy and took two years to develop. “I love it so much especially the quality and the way it evens out my skin tone and covers my imperfections by blurring my pores and creating the illusion of a perfectly smooth skin, referred to by SO Aesthetic team as a ‘second skin’” adds Sacha Okoh.
6. Her aunty put her in makeup for the first time on her 21st birthday
“She put a little face powder, brushed my eyebrows and pencilled it in, gave me a little blush and lipgloss, I felt so beautiful that day since then I have been hooked to makeup” . she says. We love a good makeup first story
7. Shoes are her guilty pleasure
A little obsessed, she owns more shoes than the average
8. If she wasn’t a CEO of a top makeup brand, she would still be involved in the beauty space.
I would definitely still work in the beauty space working with a brand that aligns with me, sourcing and helping other beauty brands reach their potential and goals.
9. This beauty hack changed her life
I like to Hydrate my skin when I’m feeling very tired with this hack, you can rehydrate your face in no time. Just mix one-half cup of warm water, one-third cup of oatmeal, two tablespoons plain yogurt, two tablespoons of honey, and one small egg white. Mix well, apply, and then wait 15 minutes before rinsing it off.